Your body is talking to you all the time, trying to tell you how it feels about a whole range of things.
We’re lucky it has so many ways of letting us know something is wrong.
Here are just 10 stress markers we see in people who come to us for help with stress.
- Feeling like you’re “spinning your wheels.”
The more you try to do, the less you get done.
- Feeling restless.
- Feeling overwhelmed and unable to organise yourself.
- Trouble with concentration.
- Memory lapses.
- Feeling nervous and anxious.
- Trouble sleeping.
- Tightness in the shoulders.
- Over-reacting to situations.
- Easily fatigued.